Thursday, September 13, 2007

Words

Bee Gees Song of the Day: Words

Talk
in everlasting words
and dedicate them all to me
And I
will give you all my life
I'm here if you should call to me
You think
That I don't even mean
A single word I say
It's only Words
and words are all I have
to take your heart away.
Ahhhhh, and here they are. Ladies and Gentlemen...the Bee Gees. For anyone too young to know, Barry is in blue and is singing. Barry's the one with the flipped up collar and the cravat-like tie...and if it was meant to make middle aged women wonder what he looked like with nothing but the tie on? It's working. He's beautiful.

Ohh, look, here's our Maurice sporting a lovely green polyester leisure suit while Robin sits at the piano in his red glory grinning goofiliciously into the camera. No. No one gives a shite about the other 2 guys.

I don't care. It's the Bee Gees. And I was four years old when this was filmed. :)

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online