Tuesday, July 31, 2007


Bee Gees Song of the Day: Boogie Child

Boogie; oh, right to the limit, boogie child
Boogie; you're a bad girl, you got me in it (come on, boogie boogie)
Boogie; a man could die for the way I'm thinking , boogie child
Boogie; and I'm in too deep and I just keep sinking (come on, boogie boogie)

Ingmar Bergen: Dead

Tom Snyder: Dead

What does it say about me that I know more about Tom Snyder than I do about Ingmar Bergen? Admittedly, the little I know about Snyder is based partially on a few late night up sick sessions when I was a kid. But mostly on Dan Akroyd's impression of him on Saturday Night Live.

What does it say? Does it say that I am one with the sound-byte generation who would rather get their entertainment in tawdry late night smoke filled servings than ponder the majesty and art of a Bergen flick?

Is that what it says? Is it? Is it????

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online