Wednesday, June 13, 2007

A Noodly Kind of Day

Poor poor Mr, Wizard. But 89 is a darn good set o'years.

Life is slowly returning to normal back at the ranch after my son's wedding. Except I still have my nails on and it makes me nuts trying to type. Awful.

My little Vietnamese friend Chinh has resigned from work, giving 3 weeks notice. So he took me and another Vietnamese friend Nicole to get Hot Vietnamese Chicken Noodle Soup. Well, they got Hot Vietnamese Beef and Meatball Noodle Soup, I liked the chicken better. The Vietnamese Noodle Palace was called Pho Hot. Which means, not surprisingly, Hot Noodles. It was VERY good! Damn lotta noodles though and I have not mastered the chopstick sufficiently to eat long asian hot noodles in soup with them. I had to shame myself and use a fork and a big asian soup spoon.

And I'm making spaghetti for dinner tonight. It's a noodly kinda day.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

yup! Vietnamese noodles are VERY, VERY good! I specially love putting all those fresh leaves unto the soup =)

blogger templates | Make Money Online